Mother’s Day is coming up so thought I would share some lovely handmade gift ideas. I love receiving something that has been loveling handmade and I love making them too. Here is some I found that the kids can help make too.
2. I really love this hand painted tea towel. This is one the kids can get involved in too. I know my kids would love doing this and I think Nanny and Grandma would love one of these. See how at b-inspired mama
3. This is a great idea. Choose some of her favourite beauty products and put it in a Mason Jar. This one is from The Gunny Sack
4. This is another great one for the kids to get involved in. Gift wrapped nicely and this would be a lovely gift. For instructions on how make these go to Playdoughtoplato
5. This one is great for mums and grandmothers who love to cook. See how at Simply Kierste
6. This looks so simple to do but looks very elegant. See how at Martha Stewart
7. Try your hand at candle making and put it in a cute vintage teacup. So cute! This one is from Inhabitat
I hope this has inspired you to make something for mum or Grandma this year. Hope you all have a fantastic Mother’s Day.